Top 5 Pokemon of all the 600+

Pokemon is a great game with loads of creatures with great design and great depth. Out of the 600+ pokemon out there, these 5 are my favorite.

My fifth most favorite pokemon ever is Luxray,I like it because it just looks so cool with that color mixture and design.

Luxray
(image from: 
www.chickensmoothie.com  )




My fourth favorite pokemon is Gardevoir, the reason behind this is that it has many uses in battlke because it has a really large move pool, so it can be a versatile pokemon in battle.
Gardevoir
(image from: mkc7162387.deviantart.com )


 The third in this list is the entire Empoleon line because Empoleon was my first starter in my entire life, it started my fandom with this franchise, it just looks really cool, and is a water type, my favorite type.
Empoleon
(image from: pkmncast.com )


Next in line in this list is Samurott because it is a water typed-samurai, and you know I like water types because I wrote it earlier.
Samurott
(image from: www.deviantart.com )


Finally my favorite pokemon ever from the entire 600+ is Dragonite. It just is because Dragonite is a good pokemon to use for me and is in almost every team of mine at the moment, just cause it is amazing at combat. I also want to sleep on it.
Dragonite
(image from: pl.smokely.wikia.com )
These are the top 5 favorite Pokemon of mine from all the 600+.

Comments

Post a Comment