My Top 10 Pokemon of the 600+


I know what you’re thinking. “Oh Mr. Pankakes, why are you copying GeekyTheNerd”. Well, mainly because I just looove Pokémon. And my Pokemon are very diverse and different.

Moving on, here are my top 10 most favorite Pokémon of the 600+

10.) Arcanine

                                                        















This was my first choice in this list because its design is just flawless and it is all in all just beautiful!
                                                        
9.) Grovyle
 



                                                         
taken from: bulbapedia.com



This is next on my list because of its continued place in my team starting from Pokémon Emerald. (And hopefully in Sun and Moon) Also because of its significant place in the TV show Pokémon X and Y.

8.) Frogadier
 





                                                          
also taken from: bulbapedia





This topped Grovyle (even though Grovyle may still be better) mainly because of the passion wherein Ash trained him from his starting form. (Which is the almighty Froakie)


7.) Ho-oh
 

 





I know what you are going to ask me in the comments. “Oh Mr. Pankakes, why do you put legendries on your list. They are not even counted as regular Pokémon, dummy!” Well, my answer to that is, because they may be somewhat overpowered, but they are still cool. And honestly, I would like to hitch a joyride around town on it.

6.) Rayquaza



                                                           




I chose this legendary (*sigh* just look at my explanation of why legendries are in my list. JUST PLEASE!) Pokémon mainly because of its skill in disciplining other legendary Pokémon. I mean, just look at what it did, it somehow stopped Kyogre and Groudon from destroying each other and the world.


     
















    
5.) Pikachu

                   


I mean, would this list even be approvable without adding in this little yellow fella. By now all Pokémon fans have the iconic “PIKA-PIKA-PIKACHUUU” stuck in their heads since the first episode.


4.) Blaziken
 






                     





This Pokémon clinched the number 4 spot mainly because of its usefulness in my Pokémon Emerald adventure. Also because it just looks like massive chicken with long legs on steroids.

3.) Charizard
 

                            

                                                       












Would Pokémon even be complete without this guy? Pokémon season 1 was somehow the beginning of Charizard’s rise to fame.

     2.) Dragonite









This Pokémon nearly got to the number one spot mainly because of its cuteness and flexibility in battle. And it just looks like a fat Charizard.



























                                            1.) MEGA PIDGEOT

                                                                         












This is my absolute favorite out of all of the 600+ because of its BEAUTIFUL plumage of feathers. This Pokémon has been my boo ever since I wanted to play Omega Ruby.   


All images taken 



Comments