Pentatonix Concert in Manila


Two weeks ago, I went to the concert of Pentatonix in Manila. Upon entry, I saw many food and merchandise stalls.
I was tempted to buy, but I knew that it wasn't worth it ( I actually wish I had gotten the shirt.)

My seats were really up-close,for I was in the VIP area.
The concert, in general, was great. They dressed really well, and were performing like it was the last day they could.
Their presentation was on point, they played all my favorite songs and even some that haven't been released in the album. The group's energy was spectacular, and I can't thank them enough for the performance. They did everything perfectly, and they even had a surprise at the end.



After a few minutes, everyone was shouting "PTX!" and they heard it. After a few minutes they came back on stage with a surprise. They told everyone to be quiet. I was wondering why at first, but then one of the members said they would sing without microphones.

The entire crowd went silent, and you could hear their fantastic voices although out the building. The lights dimmed, it was over. Or was it? Suddenly, the lights are back on. Everyone is cheering. People holding up colored papers that spell out "Pentatonix" when read from afar. One of them started to sing, then another, and another. They sang "Sing" one of their most famous hits. You could hear the people saddened, realizing they were going to leave the building soon. Every clapped in unison, to recognize the group's outstanding talent.

Everyone surely went home with a time to remember, some merchandise, and of course a big smile on their face. It was truly and amazing experience, and I can't wait until next year's tour here again.

Comments