What I'll Do During Sem-Break


Image result for person on trampoline


Sem-break, I love sem-break. I mean, who doesn't? It's a break from this stressful, annoying thing called "school." So, I think, for sem-break, I should have my own
little vacation. I can hang out with my cousins and friends, Go out somewhere, or chill at home. I would want to go to a trampoline park again, or have a few games
of laser tag.





                                                                                                                                      
clipartkid.com



 After this, I will do something that is very important, rest. It will help me prepare for the rest of the year, and will mentally prepare me for all
my tasks and requirements in school. Lastly, I want to just spend time with my family, because work and school are eating up much of time. All in all, I just want a
break from all this stress that makes me go nuts. That's all, That's all.

Comments