WWE Survivor Series 2016: My thoughts and insights








Well, the WWE finally (after 5 or so years) decided to bring back RAW vs SMACKDOWN LIVE. I will give you (the gift of Jericho?) my thoughts and insights on team Raw and SmackDown Live.
Thought 1: Putting Seth Rollins on team Raw is both smart and stupid.
I know, this statement sounds very stupid, but it’s true. On the smart end of the spectrum, putting Seth Rollins is very beneficial to Raw because of his speed and athleticism. And because he just a really cool guy. On the stupid end of the spectrum putting Seth Rollins would cause some major beef between him, Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho (hopefully by the end of this I’m not on the list) and Roman Reigns. Considering their past, which brings me to my next thought.


Thought 2: Dean Ambrose may just be the next Soul Survivor.
This list may not be a predictions one but I just had to break the rules >:). Dean Ambrose, one of the toughest and grittiest superstars to lace up a pair of boots (well maybe a pair of shoes). He has had wars with some of the best superstars like, Seth Rollins, AJ Styles, Bray Wyatt and many more. All of his past opponents may just have been a training for what he may be next Sunday, the next Soul Survivor.


Thought 3: Braun Strowman may be Raw’s best chance at winning this match.
If you haven’t been watching Raw very frequently you may not get my point. Braun Strowman might as well be put in a 20 on 1 handicap match because of his dominance and raw (*badum tss*) power. He may be Raw’s only hope considering all of the beef between all of team Raw’s members. And I’m serious if everyone on team Raw gets eliminated, he may just kill everyone on team SmackDown Live.


Thought 4: AJ Styles may kill James Ellsworth before he gets to Survivor Series.
If you haven’t seen James Ellsworth on SmackDown Live then you might as well skip this one. James Ellsworth is the most adorable but tough WWE superstar. From beating AJ Styles to having his own funny t-shirt. AJ Styles is sadly the victim of this comedy act. Deep inside AJ has huge beef with Ellsworth which may lead him to metaphorically killing poor old James Ellsworth.


Thought 5: James Ellsworth may just be the reason for SmackDown’s loss at Survivor Series.
With team Raw’s great beef among themselves they might lose this match, but they don’t have an external force that may be stopping from winning. James Ellsworth (my God how many times do I have to say his name) is that external force. With Ellsworth in his rear mirror, AJ Styles may just lose his temper and go wild on Ellsworth which may be his most crucial mistake. As he may get eliminated because of this.

I have shared with you my 5 thoughts on this year’s Survivor Series match. Unexpected things may happen on this night of oppurtunity. Tell me your team for this year. Thanks for taking time to read this “great” article.


  

Comments