Top 5 Movies Coming in 2017

A New Year, new beginnings, and with those beginnings come better movies (hopefully). So here are 5 movies I want to see this year.

5. SAO: Ordinal Scale
As a fan of SAO, of course I'm excited. Where Kirito and Co. dive into VR in real life, in real locations, with real life skills. It's nice to see Kirito back in action with swords again, no more guns, just classic old swords, and the classic ol' Kirito.

(image from: YouTube )

 4. Justice League
Many people say that Justice League is going to be as bad as the other DC films. But not me, I have hopes that DC will do better with this movie, I feel that this will be the day that DC will have a comeback, with a movie that brings together DC's best heroes.

(image from:The Cheat Sheet )

3. Star Wars VIII
Who isn't excited for a Star Wars movie? Star Wars is coming with its 8th installment in the main series. With this movie probably coming out December 2017 probably, I want to see more of Star Wars' new generation of heroes, and Jedi skills back in order.

(image from: CinemaBlend )
2. Marvel Movies
Marvel is a movie making legend these days, with great reviews, lots of action, and the best visual effects ever. I'm excited to see more of Marvel, and for phase 3 of Marvel's plan. These Movies are Spiderman: Homecoming, Thor: Ragnarok, and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

(image from: CinemaBlend )

 1. Power Rangers
My inner child started screaming in happiness after this trailer appeared. The Power Rangers look way better, especially because the suits look more like Iron Man suits. Now that the digital age has come, I can't wait for the Megazord Fights. Imagine all the regular fights, but with HD CGI. This may be a more mature take on the famous franchise, but I won't have to longer settle for the TV shows with pretty dumb teenagers.


(image from: COSGAMER Blog )

Comments