Academy Geographic of Ateneo: Pizza Hut

 Now today, we'll be going through my second favorite thing in life: Food! To start this new chain of spotlights, I will start with a very popular type of food in Ateneo. Pizza.
https://img.grouponcdn.com/deal/ibndC8sSczsdM5whApdG/Z1-700x420/v1/c700x420.jpg
 2 years ago when I was Grade 5, there was no Pizza Hut, only Angel's Pizza, but soon enough, Ateneo was able to start selling pizza Hut's pizza at Php45 each slice. Although we have this, others say that getting Angel's Pizza is better to get because it's cheaper and bigger.

 Personally, I prefer to have some Pizza Hut, because it tastes better. Note: I am not saying I hate Angel's Pizza, I am just  saying I find Pizza Hut better. Whenever I had money I would buy Angel's Pizza, but Pizza Hut would always be my number 1 pizza place.

 Whenever I see Pizza Hut, my brain would imagine some pizza just, being made, and it always makes me hungry. Here's a video representing how I react when someone buys pizza and says they'll give me some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7kEj2yyzLA

Comments