AGS Fair

Hello everybody. I am going to share my opinions about the AGS fair. Now I am not going to blog about the AJHS fair because I am a Grade 7 student. I also wonder if any grade school students actually view this stuff so yeah. Lets start.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA4nTyeAxXY
Fair Trailer!

General Thoughts:
I like the whole idea of setting up an entire fair within  the span of a week or three. Considering that there are about 5 rides, many carnival games and a breakout room (previous KUBOL NG KATAKUTAN). Que the dramatic music.  And there is so much food. It's the one time there is Mcdonalds inside the school. There is also a shop where you can buy stuff like holoween decorations toys and T-Shirts. 
Experiences
When I was 3rd grade or something, I was going to the KUBOL NG KATAKUTAN I waited in line and when I went I left immediately went out because I was scared. I came back in 6th grade, and saw that it is just a bunch of people my age wearing masks. I could even creep them out. Wow.
In sixth grade I picked this random guy I only lightly talked to at the time. And here was our conversation:
"Hey you want to be partners for the fair?"
" Sure" 
"Yay"
And we became friends after that.
Moving on to the next part

Sins:
Why are kids manning the booths? 
I am serious. I was assigned to the dedication booth during the fair and I just got to sit there doing nothing for 2 hours. Why? Why?
Hardly Any Sitting Places
 Outside the classroom there are not that many places to sit. Seriously though.
Kubol : Totally Not Scary 
As mentioned before, the Kubol is not scary when all the monsters are wearing lame costumes and are sometimes shorter than you.
Blocked Pathways 
The fair is great and all but it disrupts traffic (or at least it used to).
Setup and Preparation are Really Impractical 
Think of the construction men setting up the fair. The spend half a month setting it up, use it for only three days , and immediately take it down (all for minimum wage possibly). Not the kind of job I would gladly sign up to.
Things That they Did Right:
-A wave of random stuff at the bizarre
-Air Conditioned Movie Lounge
-Slightly Entertaining Prizes
-They made me ride the Caterpillar a 3 times in one day.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/CW458Zt4pmE/maxresdefault.jpg
Caterpillar Ride :)

-Octopus looks very intimidating
-Many Ocean Themed Rides
-MANY MANY MOOOORRE
So that is it for this blog post.




Comments