3 Things I Want In The Fair


Well the fair's coming around and I'm sure people want to see more than our usual rides and attractions and watchermacalits. Here are 3 things I would like to see:

1. Bazaar
http://i1.wp.com/www.psst.ph/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/freedom-bazaar-taytay.jpg?resize=1024%2C465
Whyyyyooohhhhwhhhyyy did this not happen last year??? There are so many things I would like to see in the fair and one thing is the bazaar. This can be seen in the AGS fair and I,myself, have bought such as headphones, shoes and many others.

2. More Food!!!!!!!!!!
I mean, there are a lot of food stalls already but we need WAAAYYY MOORREEE. I mean we need food trucks and many others.  We can add Zark's or Potato Corner and even have a boodle fight!

3.NBA 2k18 Tournament
http://data-sports.abs-cbn.com/dev/articles/1494290230_picmonkey-collage.jpg

2k18's arrived and believe me, you'll want to play it. With Shaq and Kyrie in the cover, you'll want to see way more. With the new and improved lineups of the teams and the amazing graphics, its amazing on paper already.



Comments