3 Things I Would Do Without Gadgets


Taken from: Quickmemes
Ah, the beauty of gadgets what could we do without them? The answer to that question is a lot of things. Besides, the human race started off without gadgets. So, can we survive a day without these gadgets? Well for the context of this post, imagine no gadgets, no electronic toys. Welp let's do this.

1 Do my Homework

Taken from: Pinterest
Homework. None of us like doing this take-home holocaust. But it is inevitable. This is my first option because it's a very productive task and after homework you can do almost whatever you want.




2 Read a book

taken from: know your meme

Reading. The mind's sketchpad. Reading helps you widen your vocabulary and could even alter the course of your life.




3 Help With Chores
taken from: Imgflip

Well........If this was not imposed on me by my masters, este parents I would not have chosen this one. By doing chores you could bond with family members, learn a new skill or even earn a bit of cash

Comments