3 things I'd do if I had no gadgets

 Ok. So you're just using your phones, when suddenly, all of your gadgets just switch off. You're trying to get it to work for a few minutes, but it doesn't work. So you must face the truth, and facts. You don't have any gadgets. Hello! I'm Cring3y, and it's time I tell you the three things I'd do if I had no gadgets. Also, this will be a short one.

1. D-d-d-duel others

 As I've mentioned in a different blog I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh lover, and I actually have my own deck in real life. Normally I'd play Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Academy and bully Syrus, or play Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 5 and become Jaden Yuki with Elemental Heroes, it's good to just go around the village, and just find others to duel. Plus, I am an expert! On to number two!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7Aawj4-EToU/hqdefault.jpg


2. Read a book (Preferably fanfiction)

 Even with no gadgets I still have my books to read, and it's all good there. Plys, my friends have plenty of fanfiction for me. Sometimes they're based on real people such as themselves. Sometimes though, I get too weird with it. But I read, and always will read, fanfiction.

http://is1.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Purple1/v4/7f/67/e2/7f67e2fa-1b76-59b2-3b70-9278eeb616c5/source/1200x630bb.jpg


3. Make fanfiction

 Now before you read this, take a deep breath, and shout, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. After being inspired by mlp fanfiction (I'm a brony), I made my own. Especially a family of OCs to be with them! This includes: Butterman, Purple, Green, Yellow, Blue, White, and Orange, Freeze, and Spotify-chan. But I have made other fanfiction of different things like: Spongebob, Team Fortress 2, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Overwatch. Now before I end this, do another REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. That's all for today. Even though it's short, hopefully you guys can do this the next time you're grounded. Well, I'll  REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, you in the next blog.

http://www.livemaguk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Fanfiction-For-Dummies-feature-image2.png

Comments