Top 3 New Year's Resolutions that no one keeps

 Well, new year, new me! And I noticed, when I got back to school, that others were talking about their New Year's Revolutions. A week later, (now) they go completely back on it! So now, I'm going to be talking about 5 New Year's Resolutions no one keeps! Let's roll the list!

3. I'm going to go on a diet!

 I want to first say this. This is one of my resolutions last 2017, and I didn't finish it. Why? Because my dad had donuts and ice cream in the fridge, and I'm a sucker for honey glazed donuts! Although this isn't the only time it's happened. A few of my bus mates said the same thing, but on the way home, everyone is fighting for the grade 1's last donut. Go ahead! I bet you have that one friend who ended up going off their diet! They probably ended up like this guy.

http://img.izismile.com/img/img9/20160919/640/funny_diet_fails_that_anyone_can_relate_to_640_31.jpg

 Moving on, very few people end up going off their diet, but to those who managed to keep this resolution.

http://i.imgur.com/74Fo4Mo.png

 On to the next resolution!

2. I'm going to be nicer to those I wasn't nice to!

 To do this I have a victim of a certain disease called, Help-my-entire-class-is-against-me-phobia. Me. A friend of mine said that he planned to be nicer to me! I thought, 'Wow! Maybe this term won't be so bad!' The next day you're trying to do something important, and they bother you, then prevent you from continuing. That happens to me a lot. Luckily, I have the power of MEMES to help me in this journey. Like this meme who represents me.

http://cf.chucklesnetwork.com/items/5/2/8/4/original/not-sure-if-i-should-laugh-or-cry.jpg

 So yeah. If you guys have this friend, then please tell me in the comments. And now it's time for the final resolution!

1. I'm going to do something productive in my life!

https://d2v9y0dukr6mq2.cloudfront.net/video/thumbnail/XIlSq6i/happy-fat-guy-on-couch-lazy-obese-man_nhex5iveux__F0000.png
 Oh hey Johnny! Anyways, I've heard this so many times! In TV, in books, in real life, in the mall, in my family, it's everywhere! And yet, soon enough, they're back to, "There's always time for one more episode!" or "Don't worry! I'm an expert crammer!"

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/881005090/worlds_coolest_crammer_sticker.jpg?width=550&height=550&Filters=%5B%7B%22name%22%3A%22background%22%2C%22value%22%3A%22F2F2F2%22%2C%22sequence%22%3A2%7D%5D

 I did not even know this existed. But in all honesty, I also cram. Not something I'm proud of, but not something I'm ashamed of. That's how I got through second term! (Shhhhh!) But I don't know if this applies to all, because some people can do this.

Okay, and that's all for this top 3 list! Hopefully you can keep your New Year's Resolutions!

Comments