Lego: A prominent Toy





Lego is something that we all know, unless you have been living under a rock for the past hundred or so years. It's also been a part of my childhood of putting bricks together. For my final blog post of the school year, I present my blog about Lego. This is going to be like a train of thought blog.

1.What to Do With Them?
I usually get a lot of Lego sets from my Korean friend who lives near by. I spend time building them, I have fun for an hour building it. There is a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment when you finish building a Lego set. I then break them down in a few days time and put the scrap bits into this big Lego pit, then combine the builds like a huge robot with jet wings (in an ideal situation). The cycle repeats every year. The Lego movie is great to.
Image result for lego
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lego

2. It's basically Minecraft right?
There are a couple of differences between the two. For one thing Lego's hurt when you step on them. Also it's easier to form house roofs or wings with Lego. But they do crossover because of their similar obvious similarities.
3. Loosing a part
Image result for rage
https://urbannight.wordpress.com/2012/08/17/red-is-for-rage/
When this happens, you turn around for 10 minutes the loose hope. Or you find it and continue. If you don't find it the build will not come together.

Comments