Rest


Source: sofestive.com


On the end of October and the start of November, the event which students rejoice to will commence, Sem-Break. The event wherein students have roughly a week to rest, study and do whatever they want.


Source: blog.threattrack.com


I, like a lot of my fellow students, plan to rest. I have no plan to go on a trip, have special classes or stuff like that. I plan to stay at my house. 



Source: hotel-r.net


“Why?” you might ask. Well, first of all, school is tiring. Second, I want to. If I were exaggerating, I would say I would “rejuvenate my senses” with “reflective rest” or stuff like that. I just wanna rest, do everything I need to do (a.k.a. homework) and just use my phone.


Source: phonearena.com


 So yeah, I just wanna rest this sem-break. 


Source: headstartsport.co.za

Comments