The Wise Man’s Semestral Break Bucket List

The Wise Man’s Semestral Break Bucket List

It’s that time of the school year again! As you guys all know, the semestral break is just around the corner. Have you already planned what you’ll do during this long awaited, well-deserved break? I, myself, haven’t completely planned out my activities. There are too many things to do, in such little time. And speaking of such little time, the sem break only lasts for a week, so we need to carefully plot our schedule and spend the break wisely. That said, let me share with you what I have gathered so far. I’d like to call this ‘The Wiseman’s Bucket List.” I hope you’ll be able to collect certain amount of ideas from my list. Without further ado, let’s start!

So that I can give this article a good start that will certainly motivate my readers, I’d like to catch up with my videogames. I’m sure a lot of you already ticked this in your bucket list, so I’d like to join the bandwagon. Yeah, sure, I’ve had Fridays and weekends before the sem break, but c’mon, I gotta admit, it just wasn’t enough. I’m eager to play more games this break, be it with my trusty iPad, or my PS4. Unfortunately, I’m a console peasant who doesn’t own a PC (unless you call an 8 year old Windows XP a proper PC, then sure), though I wish I did. Man, I’ll be spending the whole break playing my favorite games! Or Will I?

http://cdn.wccftech.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/
playstation_4_console_controller_ps4_92842_3840x2160.jpg





Sadly, the answer to that is no. Of course, studies and academics always interfere with my everything. Be it when I’m casually gaming or binge watching interesting videos, studies always find a way to squeeze its way in through, even during the sem break. After all, I am one of the honored few to receive a Magis award in school. Of course, I’ll have to maintain that. How, you may ask? Well that means turning myself in to this mental prison we all know as “Heavy Studying.” I will be subject to studying Math in advance or whatever subject, doing loads of homework (assuming there’s a lot of homework because of the long holiday) and more. So I guess advance studying will be included in my bucket list for the sem break. Oh, Lord, have mercy on me.

You may not know this, but I am a family oriented boy. I see family, I’m happy. It’s as simple as that. I really wish to spend more time with Mom, my Lolo, my Lola, and my beloved cousins. I’m sure they miss me because of my long absence due to studies. I want to make up for that, especially with my grandparents. They’re at their 70s now and I really want to make the most of my time with them.

Last but not the least, I’d like to continue writing. I’m a writer. My passion lies in writing. If I can’t get any articles posted during the break then at least improve my writing skills. I strive to be a better writer every time.


There you have it, folks! My own bucket list. What do YOU have in mind? Do you think my bucket list is well thought of and efficient? Did this article inspire you in any way? I really hope you enjoyed this post. With that said, have a good day. Man, I sure can’t wait for the sem break.

Comments