Grade School V.S. High School: Cafeteria


The 2 main things that I write about, in case you haven’t noticed, are food and video games. Those 2 things are also a few of the essential elements and factors that make me, me. Because of this I can’t even begin to imagine how bland my school life would be without a sacred place where we can get our fill. Most know this sacred ground as the cafeteria.

When I first got into High School grounds, the first thing I took a look at was the cafeteria. At first glance, it was visually appalling, but I was very eager to see it in action during actual school days. During the first few days in school, the cafeteria was thriving. It looked nice when it was at work, just like one of those food hubs. Then it came to me, I wonder if this actually stood a chance against the almighty cafeteria of Grade School? Today we find out!

An essential factor that cafeterias should have is space. Wouldn’t want to spill your fruit shake on some unwary adventurer because of the cramped space now, would you? In terms of space, it would definitely be a massive mismatch, one worse than Pacquiao V.S. Rios, in favor of the Grade School cafeteria. The score is now 1-0.

What’s a school cafeteria with no food stalls? We need these for a school cafeteria to be called a school cafeteria. In this round, High School takes the trophy, making the score a tie of 1-1.

Now the most essential element in a cafeteria is food, of course! The main purpose of a school cafeteria is to feed hungry stomachs, after all. In terms of quality of food, I’ll hand over the medal to the High School cafeteria for this one. Man, I just keep coming back for that Philly Cheesesteak. But of course, aside from that, there’s a lot of other good food in the HS caf. 1-2.

Workers in the caf of course need proper service, too. This one, after too much thinking should go to High School, evening the tides with 2-2!


The last factor is probably unimportant for most, but essential for me and my fellow fatbois. The distance. It would be a big convenience to not have to walk too far for some supper. Grade School bites the dust here, leaving the final score at 2-3, in favor of High School.

Our grand Champion: High School!

Comments

Post a Comment