3 Thing I would like to see in the 2017 AJHS fair

Top 3 Things I Want To See in the 2017 AJHS Fair

School Fair. Many things come in to minds when students hear these words. Girls, Rides, Food Stalls and many more of these words come in to the minds of my fellow students when they hear these words. I have a few things in mind and it’s time to share ‘em.

1 A More Durable Octopus

In last year’s fair, our Octopus Ride broke in the very first day of our fair. I and many other students were extremely pissed off. This year even more students will be attending this fair and we will be expecting even more, so more pressure will be on our FairComm to make a more durable Octopus.

2 Better Food Stalls

In last year’s fair we had a considerable number of good food stall but we need MORE. One food stall that I would like to see is Max’s. Fried Chicken and much more will certainly please the students.

A Movie Booth

Movies are one of the things that most students like. We once had a movie booth (it was actually a room) and it was GREAT. People would pay a lot of money (that’s a big lie) to see a movie in school and I would too.
So here’s my Top 3 list of the things I would like to see in the 2017 AJHS fair.





Comments