Opinions: Netflix's Death Note

 Now there are 3 types of Death Notes. The Live-Action Film, the Manga, and the Anime. I've seen the manga and live-action, and I honestly couldn't bear it. The live-action was not as amazing as the manga! I mean, L talking in public? A girl character who helped Light, but doesn't love him? Being possible to kill a shinigami? (Side note; No one's still been able to, but Ryuk did say it's possible, but no one was able to.) I mean, I know some people love it, but I don't.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/fVjpwx4X1aE/maxresdefault.jpg

 So with that being said, here is a few things I don't enjoy about Netflix's Death Note.

1. L's public speeches

 I'm not the only one right? I mean since when did L just say, "Hello. I am L. Kira, kill me." When this happened I thought, this is not the L I know. He is my favorite character, and they ruined him! Not because he's black, but because he literally goes out in public and speaks. Not my L.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ps7R3Fp0zSY/maxresdefault.jpg
2. How they don't stay true to the story

 Let's see. Light finds the Death Note. Check. Uses it to "cleanse the world." Check. Sees Ryuk. Check. Gets an assistant to help him out. Check. Then, the assistant backstabs him by messing his plans up with a page of the Death Note by killing innocents and is about to kill him until he manages to use the 48-hour control rule to save himself, saving him, killing criminals and his assistant, and finally, sparing L and everyone else. Not check. I mean, don't get me wrong I don't like how L died, but at least it introduced a new cast of characters! 

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wKhjliIZh_A/maxresdefault.jpg
3. The great gore

 I said opinion, not hate speeches. Now, just look at the movie. it has plenty of blood and gore for those who want it. Just look at the first kill. 1 kill in, and already we have blood spurting out of a guy's head. I just enjoy it.

https://images-eu.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61P9Tb1WQxL._SL1058_.jpg
 And this wraps it up for what my opinion on Netflix's Death Note.

Comments